Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WP7 removing facebook contacts

Options
  • 05-01-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way to remove specific facebook contacts from the windows 7 phone?

I have a few facebook "friends" that just post a constant stream of shyte about the shyte facebook games they're playing. I'd like to avoid removing them as friends altogether and just ignore them if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can select to see only the people in your phone contacts, put not individual contacts afaik.

If you logged into you facebook account, and choose to ignore someone using the privacy settings, it might stop if from showing on the phone that way. Let us know how you get on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

ScumLord wrote: »
    Is there any way to remove specific facebook contacts from the windows 7 phone?

I have a few facebook "friends" that just post a constant stream of shyte about the shyte facebook games they're playing. I'd like to avoid removing them as friends altogether and just ignore them if possible.

Not through the phone. But on actual facebook just beside the gear symbol you can hide their statuses completely. I had the same. Just hid their statuses from my news feed completely and i never seen them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,540 ✭✭✭✭fits

When you're next logged in stick them into 'restricted' or unsubscribe from their posts, and they wont show up on the phone then. Or 'hide all posts from' will work too.

I've employed all three strategies :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

ScumLord wrote: »
    I have a few facebook "friends" that just post a constant stream of shyte about the shyte facebook games they're playing.
    Isn't that all that Facebook is anyway?

:pac:

Advertisement