Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bag solutions

• 05-01-2012 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

I need a bag for bringing stuff around with me. The usual sort of items like my ever expanding bunch of keys, phone, book etc etc

I don't want a rucksack as it would be a bit over the top size wise and I don't want a "man" bag because I'm not quite there yet, metro sexually speaking. At the moment I tend to just use tesco bags, plastic and the material ones but my misses is sick of it.

What is your preferred choice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭doopa

Might not be your style but Freitag make all different sizes:

http://www.freitag.ch/Fundamentals-line/c/Fundamentals

At least have a look to work out what sort of size/shape of bag you want/need. I like courier bags myself for books etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

Cheers doopa. Not mad into any of them on that site but I think I'm on the right track now. I'm thinking about something like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lonsdale-Stripe-Record-Black-Charc/dp/B004Z9HBXG/ref=sr_1_126?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1325790236&sr=1-126

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Not a fan of the smaller Londsdales, maybe something bigger but in the same style?

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1195312

Or a plain messenger bag?

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e2633675fed9b01093217694070ae528b71925.jpg

Nothing wrong with a satchel style man bag though! Check out places like Topman, River Island for a range of bags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

I need a bag for bringing stuff around with me. The usual sort of items like my ever expanding bunch of keys, phone, book etc etc

I don't want a rucksack as it would be a bit over the top size wise and I don't want a "man" bag because I'm not quite there yet, metro sexually speaking. At the moment I tend to just use tesco bags, plastic and the material ones but my misses is sick of it.

What is your preferred choice?

If you're a man, wouldn't your keys and phone fit in your pockets, so you're just carrying a book basically?

there are laptop cases or brief cases which may fit yer bill

• Advertisement
Advertisement