Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to play laser tag in Dublin?

Options
  • 05-01-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Bought my nephew some Light Strike guns for Xmas (laser tag system) and we all had great fun playing with them. He lives down the country in an isolated house with a huge garden, so loads of space to run around and nobody to bother with the noise.
    Now myself and the lads are thinking of buying a few and playing here in Dublin. Trouble is, where to play? All our gardens are way too small, and I don't want to annoy neighbours either.
    Anyone know somewhere we could run around like idiots firing laser guns without anyone calling the guards? Anyone here a keyholder for a large shopping centre/supermarket and want to let us in after hours? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

A park maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I know just the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Try a park? One with trees and a playground etc I'd say it'd be deadly at night if you can avoid the junkies (or include them and hunt the deadliest game of all...)

Never underestimate car parks too- I've had epic drunken games of hide and seek in the Dunnes Car Park in Cornelscourt

• Registered Users Posts: 36 batyushki

I started a regular group to play laser tag in Dublin this summer. Hoping to find others who enjoy playing. Public parks are fine, I've never had any trouble.

I've got a huge arsenal of really good long-distance guns, including grenades, sniper rifles and a machine gun. Check out our site for the date of the next game:

http://www.meetup.com/Dublin-Laser-Combat-Club/

James

Advertisement