Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Fashion Shirts

• 05-01-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Anyone know where you can get these types of shirts in Dublin?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I like the range of Fred Perry shirts in Urban Outfitters.
    There's a store in Temple Bar and another in Dundrum SC. I tend to like the Dundrum shop better for that sort of thing.

What's your budget? You may get similar fitted shirts in Top Man, River Island etc...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Ted Baker and Bertoni would be closest in style. John Francombe range in TM Lewin can be a bit like that too

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Hamlet.

Thanks for the replies. Will give Ted Baker a look soon, seems to be my best bet. The fashion shirts on the website seem to be good, unfortunately the sizes are too big (at least i think they are!)
    CianRyan wrote: »
    What's your budget? You may get similar fitted shirts in Top Man, River Island etc...

Willing to pay upto about 70 each mate. Will give those shops a look too. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

For E70 Dalvey on Grafton St., will probably do a made to measure shirt for you. Their UK website is £60 per shirt, so for a little more you could pick the cloth and trims etc. for yourself.

BT also have a made-to-measure service, and several menswear shops around Dublin do measure for Italian made shirts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ted Baker would be a good bet for fashion shirts. It's even better if you can get down to their outlet shop in Kildare Village.

Check out the sale in BT at the moment. There are still some Paul Smith and Duchamp shirts in there at well reduced prices, that have fashion designs.

Shirts are something that a man should spend money on. Good shirts look great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭ipadzz

I'd recommend Ted Baker like others on here.
    Also worth going down to TK Maxx and checking out the rails there, not only do they have (cheaper) Ted Baker stuff, they have some different European designers and stuff, could be a bit hit and miss but I have found some nice things in there from time to time!

Advertisement