Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

listen to my album?

• 05-01-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hey guys I've finally uploaded a digital copy of my album 'Anonymous' on bandcamp <snip></snip>. It has 14 tracks and the songs are pretty good, but I'll let you decide ;).
    Any ways if you would like to download a copy, or just have listen, the link is below

http://yjent.bandcamp.com/album/anonymous

Thanks,
    Jude 'YJ' Okun

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Am listening now, good stuff. Unfortunately right now I can't spare 5c. Damn recession. I like it though and I don't normally go for this kind of sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Do you have a Facebook page to like, I clicked the link and it took me to your personal page?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've changed some info in this thread in relation to purchasing. This is not a commercial advertisement site, but i have left the link so that people can listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jude_2010

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I've changed some info in this thread in relation to purchasing. This is not a commercial advertisement site, but i have left the link so that people can listen.

okay no problem

bfocusd wrote: »
    Do you have a Facebook page to like, I clicked the link and it took me to your personal page?

yes I do.. i've fixed the link on my bandpage now but its
    http://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialYJ

• Advertisement

iamstop wrote: »
    Am listening now, good stuff. Unfortunately right now I can't spare 5c. Damn recession. I like it though and I don't normally go for this kind of sound.

thanks a lot. I really appreciate the feedback :)

Advertisement