Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE September 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Elle2012

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, the sooner the waiting is over the better xx

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭so_bored.com

Goodluck everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Acc7777

Good luck yall, thanks for all the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Moorstown

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I'd like to say thank you to everybody for all their input through out.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Ex 88

Whould do anything to just know, I can't wait any longer!! Best of luck to all, no matter what happens we've worked so hard for this and we all deserve it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭notanocelot

Ex 88 wrote: »
    we've worked so hard for this and we all deserve it :)

Hell yeah we do!
    My glass is raised to all the frequent commenters here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Readies mug of locust de-caf (need my sleep tonight) no caffiene

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭EveT

Good luck everyone and thanks a mill for all the help and questions answered!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭nightpark

Good luck to everyone. Heres hoping for at least a 75% pass rate on core.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Chalk_Farm

Good Luck to all tomorrow, everyone deserves to do well after all the hard work put in and not have to take these exams ever again - irrespective of the outcome however cheers for keeping me sane during the summer with helpful tips, advice and humour! Much appreciated, peace out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Best of luck tomorrow guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭figrolls

Good luck everybody! Hope we all get across the line tomorrow morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Cliona2012

Best of luck to you all

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭RT2010

Good luck tomorrow one and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow and thank you for all your help

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭chursy

FAE TAB HAS BEEN ADDED ON THE RESULTS PAGE!!!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 240 ✭✭Nervous Nigel

chursy wrote: »
    FAE TAB HAS BEEN ADDED ON THE RESULTS PAGE!!!!!

Just saw that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭figrolls

What's the deal with the excel thingy?! Can anybody break codes?!

I don't think I'll sleep a wink,

Oh god oh god oh god! Someone please hack the site I can't wait

Is everyone else just getting a page of nonsensical code on their page?

Far from optimal IMP strategy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭so_bored.com

Don't think i'll ever sleep tonight, this is awful !!!!!

Anybody cracked that excel file yet? I keep reading it like it's going to tell me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭pepp

Anybody cracked that excel file yet? I keep reading it like it's going to tell me :(
    I'm to afraid I don't wanna see!! Arghhhhhhhh no

I went through "mine" with a fine toothed comb hoping to see "pass" or "fail" somewhere.

I still get momentarily confused everytime I see "pass" and "credit". In my mind, "credit" sounds better than "pass" but that's clearly not the case.

I have the Institute Student Site open on my iPhone, iPad and laptop...nervous isn't the word.

My thoughts are with everyone. I'll probably get fired if I don't pass. No exam can equal that sort of pressure.

Best of luck to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭MPBC123

Best of luck to everyone for the morning, lets hope we won't be back here again next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 the west

Its like waiting for a cow to calf and the neighbours know and the word is out for help...just in case...No matter what happens, this new FAE is like a game of black jack...the idots that created the CDOs and funny instruments in wallstreet didnt know what they effect the would and I have to laugh that the students doing these exams dont understand the marking scheme.. god help if there is a big feck up in years to come in this prefession and when the look back on how we qualified and how the exams were set and marked I think there will be a public hanging every Sunday outside the GPO live on RTE to the people who ever came up with this new FAE...best of luck to all...We all deserve to pass...keep the faoth...

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭upnorthchick

aww lads i seen that on my phone and freaked out !!! lol its all encrypted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭upnorthchick

the west wrote: »
    Its like waiting for a cow to calf and the neighbours know and the word is out for help...just in case...No matter what happens, this new FAE is like a game of black jack...the idots that created the CDOs and funny instruments in wallstreet didnt know what they effect the would and I have to laugh that the students doing these exams dont understand the marking scheme.. god help if there is a big feck up in years to come in this prefession and when the look back on how we qualified and how the exams were set and marked I think there will be a public hanging every Sunday outside the GPO live on RTE to the people who ever came up with this new FAE...best of luck to all...We all deserve to pass...keep the faoth...

OMG that made me and my mum LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Szewinska

dont want go bed. when wake up.its d day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement