Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen post?

• 05-01-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭

Yeah question mark (sigh).
    If you used main post office in city this evening to drop letters you may want to check with recipients if they were delivered. I was there dropping letter at 8.20 pm and there was this woman standing there with her arm stuck inside fishing in bags. I noticed pile of about 20 letters by her legs on ground. I asked her wtf is she doing and she told me she dropped something inside and cant take it out. I told her to stop and come in the morning to ask staff to get that from bag. Well she did not looked very genuine and there was that pile by her legs... I am not Inspector Colombo and did not wanted to escalate situation to something ugly so I went to Henry st and told about it to first Garda I bumped in. He ran there but by the time he got there she was gone. I was concerned only because I happen to drop my letters there a lot as I am selling some stuff on ebay and absolutely hate when buyers claim they did not got what I sent them.
    I am 99% sure she was taking stuff out there.
    Black dressed skinny around 40 years old woman. If I am right she may be there again. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RUSSER

Dippin the lucky bag eh, seen something similar today in mulhuddart, 3 <mod snip> female teenagers, 2 were keeping lookout & the other one had her arm in the post box, swiping around tryin to root some post out. I'd never post My stuff in those post boxes, You've either got chaps pissing in the slots or there torched or the usual, ****ers rooting around with some sort of gadget attached to a stick. This country is gone a Kip. Drop Your Post into the post worker behind the counter. SAFER...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Yeah question mark (sigh).
    If you used main post office in city this evening to drop letters you may want to check with recipients if they were delivered. I was there dropping letter at 8.20 pm and there was this woman standing there with her arm stuck inside fishing in bags. I noticed pile of about 20 letters by her legs on ground. I asked her wtf is she doing and she told me she dropped something inside and cant take it out. I told her to stop and come in the morning to ask staff to get that from bag. Well she did not looked very genuine and there was that pile by her legs... I am not Inspector Colombo and did not wanted to escalate situation to something ugly so I went to Henry st and told about it to first Garda I bumped in. He ran there but by the time he got there she was gone. I was concerned only because I happen to drop my letters there a lot as I am selling some stuff on ebay and absolutely hate when buyers claim they did not got what I sent them.
    I am 99% sure she was taking stuff out there.
    Black dressed skinny around 40 years old woman. If I am right she may be there again. :mad:

My mum is going to be well P**sed, she only 39!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

My mum is going to be well P**sed, she only 39!!!!!

get him columbo

Advertisement