Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

map in "the girl in the dragons tattoo"

Options
  • 05-01-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

hi
    just got a kindle!

first book i'm going to read is The Girl with the Dragons Tattoo. At the start of the book there are three maps. They're hard to see on the kindle so how important are they to the story? Do i need to be able to see them clearly, especially the one with the street names?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

They aren't important to the story. The only one that is useful is the Vanger family tree. I found that useful in helping me keep track of all the characters in that family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

They might be reproduced online? But yeah, I don't think they're all that important. Is it a fault with the book or just the Kindle doesn't display the maps well? That's a pain, either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

They might be reproduced online? But yeah, I don't think they're all that important. Is it a fault with the book or just the Kindle doesn't display the maps well? That's a pain, either way.
    The kindle cant zoom so a map on a small page is sorta useless, what the better publishers do is blow up the map and put it onto a few pages.

Advertisement