Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skechers GoRun!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭busymum1

any one else try these? I had a quick look in the skechers shop and they seem really light and only have a 4mm drop. All the web reviews I've read seem positive. Any opinions? Is it too good to be true..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Meb Keflezighi (silver medal in Athens Olympics marathon, winner NYC marathon 2009) started using Sketchers last year.

I though he had lost the plot. Then he won the American Olympic marathon trials in January in a new PB (2:09:05), wearing Sketchers. Looks like he they are capable of making running shoes after all.

Haven't tried them myself, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

While I havent tried them myself, I know someone who has them and t quite likes them. Uses them only for shorter type running though.

Had a look at them in the shop and they are very light and flexible. The midsole does press against your arch quite noticeably though, I'm not sure if I could get use to this...

All the review so far are good though...

Advertisement