Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile top up

Options
  • 05-01-2012 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

This has happened twice in the past month with my own and my wifes mobiles.
    We switched to Emobile prepay and rang 1743 to top up. Gave the Laser card and was told the phones were topped up by € 20 but then when we checked a short while later discovered that there was no credit.
    It turned out that the phones had not been topped up.
    It was easy sort it out just rang 1743 again and put in the pin that was set up earlier and topped it up. It was no big deal but I was just wondering has it happened anyone else.
    This happened to the two phones about three weeks apart.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

pbarr wrote: »
    This has happened twice in the past month with my own and my wifes mobiles.
    We switched to Emobile prepay and rang 1743 to top up. Gave the Laser card and was told the phones were topped up by € 20 but then when we checked a short while later discovered that there was no credit.
    It turned out that the phones had not been topped up.
    It was easy sort it out just rang 1743 again and put in the pin that was set up earlier and topped it up. It was no big deal but I was just wondering has it happened anyone else.
    This happened to the two phones about three weeks apart.

Hi pbarr
    would you be able to PM me both tel nos and I will have a look at this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hostias

Hello,

It happened the same to me this morning. I topped up €5 and I entered my pin to activate the offer. The top up was fine and I did two calls. After 30 minutes, more or less, I receive a text telling me that my offer had finished. I tried to reactivate it entering my pin one more time, but it says it is incorrect.

Could anybody help me with this?

Thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

hostias wrote: »
    Hello,

It happened the same to me this morning. I topped up €5 and I entered my pin to activate the offer. The top up was fine and I did two calls. After 30 minutes, more or less, I receive a text telling me that my offer had finished. I tried to reactivate it entering my pin one more time, but it says it is incorrect.

Could anybody help me with this?

Thank you.

Hi hostias,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin and I will look into this for you.

Tony

Advertisement