Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can he do this????

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello Guys
    Hoping someone can help me out, im having some problems at work. The place i work is closing for a few months so we are all being issued with P45's, he spoke to us all individually and said i would be gettin one too, however i have been working there longer than anyone else so i told him i would like to discuss redundancy options...once he realised i was entitled to redundancy he said i wouldnt be gettin a p45 i am now instead getting from now till we reopen at the end of feb about 4 shifts [there is nothing in my contract about minimum amounts of shifts, so thats a no go]...can he do this??? i was gettin a p45 untill he realised i was entitled to redundancy...im the only not gettin a p45...can he do this...would really rather redundancy then work in that hell hole anymore
    Cheers :P

Comments

Advertisement