Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2012 Montauk

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey just wondering if anyone is thinking of going to Montauk this summer and if they have any accomadation sorted out yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bebo stuannahz

Hey I'm heading over with my two friends. We're thinking of staying in the Ann Breyers Cottages, it seems like the best place to go to. How many are there in your group? Would you be interested in sharing with us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

Hey I'm going to Montauk on may 21st for the summer. I have some information on Ann Breyers. Would definitely be interested in sharing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eimrd

Hey there's two here up for sharing if still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eos2012

3 of us going to montauk for the summer. Looking for accomodation and jobs if anyone knows anything, would appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ruggerdude

Hey everyone me and two of my mates (1 dude, 2 girls) are heading out there. We were there last summer and we were looking for people to either share in Ann Breyers or try split a room in one of the motels near the Tipp (the craic is always out that part of town.)
    If anyone wants to give us a shout on this about when theyre flyin, if theyre interested in getting a place, etc. thatd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 orlsk

hey im going over with 3 other girls. were flying over on may 25th we were wondering is anybody still looking for people to share with? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 orlsk

ruggerdude wrote: »
    Hey everyone me and two of my mates (1 dude, 2 girls) are heading out there. We were there last summer and we were looking for people to either share in Ann Breyers or try split a room in one of the motels near the Tipp (the craic is always out that part of town.)
    If anyone wants to give us a shout on this about when theyre flyin, if theyre interested in getting a place, etc. thatd be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    hey are there many motels and stuff around there? any names you could recommend?? thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ruggerdude

How are ya? Eh yeah like I stayed in the Tipp all last summer and tbh I wouldnt mind going back. While the conditions were not the best the craic was always there and thered always be a crowd heading out-plus everyone knew eacj other by lyk the end of week one!ha if you dont want to stay in the tipp but near it theres zorbas, harborside, culloden house, blue haven.
    im not sure of the rates theres but id say theyre all similar around that part of town. :) throw us an email if youre interested in sharing or want more info : centre_13@live.ie
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emememem

hey guys we're trying to book 2 rooms in memory motel rang them there last week said they should have some available. rooms are supposed to be for 4 people but our friend there last year had 7. said it was very tight so we were thinking max 6. for 6 people in a room would be 150 per week. or 5 it'd be 180. we already have 8 so looking for 2-4 people to join us. it'll probably be a bit cramped but sure between work and heading out we wouldnt be spending too much of the day there anyways. just wanted to see if anyones interested?

ann breyers is booked and tipp inn is not taking people this year! memory motel is supposedly one of the good bars in the town. and they're meant to be sound. the girl last year said they had no problem sneaking extra people in the room. we're heading over the 28th of may.

if you're interested mail me on emerconnaughton1@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15 11811Karen

Hi there, myself and my friend have just decided on going to montauk. we were going to go to NYC initially but changed our minds. Montauk overall seems like way more craic and more easy going!! :D there may be 2 others joining us also but thats not confirmed yet!

anyway, just wondering if anybody had information on accommodation and jobs? i hear acc is the hardest to get. Ive heard talk as well about the tipperary inn and ann breyers. im presuming these are all booked out by now? any other suggestions?

thanks so much for any info :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rolo27

Hi, 3 of usare heading over to montauk on the 23rd of may.. just wondering if any one stilll needs people to share with... we are 3 girls, will sleep anywhere! :D thank you !

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aarongrant46

Hi,

I am heading over to Montauk this summer with my girlfriend for our J1, I really wana sort out accommodation early and have it set for wen I go over. Everyone seems be talkn bout Ann Breyers, Tipp inn or Memory Motel. Where did yee guys end up staying last year? Where would be the cheapest place to stay for me and my girlfriend does anybody knw ? or would we be better trying get more ppl to go and share ?

any reply would be much appreciated :D
    regards,
    Aaron

Advertisement