Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Judo club North side Dublin?

• 06-01-2012 12:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey folks - was looking to see if anyone knows of a good Judo club in Dublin on the Northside for a beginner?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Your spoilt for choice my friend.

Portmarnock Judo Club - trains Monday and Thursday 7pm to 8:15pm under Ray Stears, 4th dan BB and BJJ purple belt.

The Daigokan in Donnycarney - train Tuesdays and Thursday from 8pm - 9:30pm

Coolmine Judo Club - Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to almost 10pm.. Very tough, very competitive. Coach is 1984 Olympian Kieran Foley.

In the city center you have Donal Tannam in Wildgeese - not sure of his training times or days.

All contact information can be got from www.irishjudoassociation.com

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭lukeyjudo

Portmarnock Judo Club - trains Monday and Thursday 7pm to 8:15pm under Ray Stears, 4th dan BB and BJJ purple belt.

Coolmine Judo Club - Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to almost 10pm.. Very tough, very competitive. Coach is 1984 Olympian Kieran Foley.

In the city center you have Donal Tannam in Wildgeese - not sure of his training times or days.

And also lusk judo club :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

lukeyjudo wrote: »
    And also lusk judo club :)

God dammit I always forget Lusk, tucked away out there in sleep little Lusk.

And I was only out that way this evening too.

OP if your out Lusk way, well as Luke mentioned there is the very excellent Lusk Judo Club but I'm not sure of the class timings sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Kimura

Tuesdays and Thursday 8pm-10pm

The class is flying out there, Some of the best Judo out there now, All players of any experience welcome,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Diaz

Thanks Man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 pokersmidge

All the clubs mentioned are great bunch Diaz your spoilt for choice. I've trained with all except coolmine and there all top of the range coaches in there own way. I have heard that coolmine is a great spot to train also and I know a few of there lads from seeing them fight at competitions and there some of the best in the country. Enjoy it.

Advertisement