Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do [some] guys cheat on their long term girlfriends - bored, or not in love?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

yeah, but what the likely hood of that?

OP was she a reallsexy woman, or was it actually all your own fault for not trying hard enough to keep him happy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Tweet0004

Well, have not seen her, but friends have, she is apparently very funny, and pretty. But do not think, it is my fault he cheated. He made the decision and did it on his own. In that case why do more people not cheat. When i have not been happy in relationships, i try to work it out and then leave, if it is not working, i have never cheated, as i am not afraid, to be single, and move on.:)

Tweet0004 wrote: »
    Well, have not seen her, but friends have
    Male friends or female friends?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Tweet0004 wrote: »
    Well, have not seen her, but friends have, she is apparently very funny, and pretty. But do not think, it is my fault he cheated. He made the decision and did it on his own. In that case why do more people not cheat. When i have not been happy in relationships, i try to work it out and then leave, if it is not working, i have never cheated, as i am not afraid, to be single, and move on.:)

She wouldn't necessarily have to be stunning. Take my analogy, people who go on diets love having great bodies, it doesn't mean they can't be seduced by a Big Mac in a moment of weakness. The Big Mac tastes great in the moment and they succumb to the pleasure, but afterwards they are p1ssed off they are harming the body they love.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

Zulu wrote: »
    yeah, but what the likely hood of that?

OP was she a reallsexy woman, or was it actually all your own fault for not trying hard enough to keep him happy??

Thats rediculous! Some of the sexiest women alive have been cheated on, for god sakes Eva Longoria and Hale Berry have been cheated on.

Some people cheat, lack of respect and honour is what makes a cheater in my books. Some people are just assholes and will cheat for the fun. In a long term relationship not having the balls to tell your partner theres something wrong in the relationship before cheating happens is even worse.

cassi wrote: »
    Some of the sexiest women alive have been cheated on...
    ...probably by hotter women!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭otto_26

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭otto_26

I have found both women and men to be like all animals on this planet the same!! we all pick our noses, pick our asses, think about sex all the time! The only real reason people 2time is because they just want it with another person they fancy no deep thinking at the end of the day if your in a bad relationship you wont get with a fat old person because of it. Its just people being sleazy and wanting it.

female friends

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

I think it all boils down to randyness some guys are walking hard-ons while others are hardly all that bothered about it. If you were to put men into 3 groups of high, mid and low randyness things make more sense where men and cheating are concerned, I reckon most women never fully get how randy guys in the high bracket get. The thing is that a guy could be the soundest guy in the world but if he's a horndog and good looking, staying faithful is always gonna be a challange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Red21 wrote: »
    but if he's a horndog and good looking, staying faithful is always gonna be a challange.

horndog, you said it I was out with an old pal after 13yr the reason i avoided him all tha time no interests other than sex - with me it's almost vice versa, anyhow he has 2 kids n veritable wife by now and whaddya know.. Couldn't contain himself. couldn't even disguise himself on one occasion by approaching a poor young girl waiting for her date point-blank instead of just mysteriously disappearing. A la the rest of the night

The other old pal w/ fiancée at home just talked other fanny all night because thats their friendship - whereas the two who should have been doin the chatting of and to; just stood there in disgust watching our potentials get swarmed by the already engaged - some fairly disgusting bastards in this life that shît broke my family up

Do you think once a cheat always a cheat, that it is usually that they have not really found the right person. That if they found "the one", then they would not cheat.
    IS it the relationship and level of commitment that the guy has for the partner, that he is not in love. Or, is it just his make-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

wouldnt bother cheating ,if things got bad or stale id just say bye now! , no point in stayin with someone if ur not happy , and if it was a long term relationship and you get on with the family etc I think ud owe it to the person to give them there p45 before u start sniffin around , and id rather be alone than bein with someone for the sake of it

Advertisement