Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OCS Dublin Airport Jobs

• 06-01-2012 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone have any information with regard to working for OCS in Dublin Airport during the summer. I have a friend that says they apparently take on plenty of people during the high season.

I am a student that would be interested in giving this a go. Anyone know if there is generally many positions or how employees are selected?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Big Micky D

I've a mate who used to work for them and he wouldnt recommend them too highly. They take on plenty of staff in the summer, but only on short term contracts and aren't exactly the friendliest people. They treat their staff with complete condescension and really make you feel like you are truly a second class citizen in comparison to the big wigs there. Staff are barely acknowledged for their hard work that they do without there being an ulterior motive that would benefit the top brass. so ye, good luck!!!

Pr**ks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Never worked for OCS but they seem like a very badly run organisation at every level.

I was offered a job in their IT department then never heard from them again. When I rang to enquire what was going on I was informed that the guy that had offered me the role had suddenly left the company after 10 years and that the role that was offered to me had been withdrawn and was now available to other candidates. I was then told that I was welcome to reapply for the position and to resubmit my CV and cover letter.

Very strange company.

Advertisement