Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions to cappagh park please

Options
  • 06-01-2012 3:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

Hi. Can someone please give me directions to cappagh park. I have an idea where it is . I'll be comming by westside shopping centre so directions from there is be gratiful. Oh and is it a big park?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Google maps will give you directions, but anyway:

Drive up seamus quirke rd towards the Glen oaks hotel. Keep going till you reach a roundabout. Take the third exit for the western distributor rd, follow this road straight through three more roundabouts until cappagh rd roundabout is reached. Take the first exit and cappagh park is the first right.

Yes it's a big park, has a nice kiddies playground and quite a few pitches, be prepared for many knocknacarra-urban-sprawl-dwelling doggies getting their much needed walks. Children too. If you walk the full length you'll reach barna woods.

Hope that helps :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 MikeM

Eviledna wrote: »
    Google maps will give you directions, but anyway:

Drive up seamus quirke rd towards the Glen oaks hotel. Keep going till you reach a roundabout. Take the third exit for the western distributor rd, follow this road straight through three more roundabouts until cappagh rd roundabout is reached. Take the first exit and cappagh park is the first right.

Yes it's a big park, has a nice kiddies playground and quite a few pitches, be prepared for many knocknacarra-urban-sprawl-dwelling doggies getting their much needed walks. Children too. If you walk the full length you'll reach barna woods.

Hope that helps :)

Perfect , i know where im going now , looking forward to it love going to new places. hopefully rain stays away. thanks again.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

MikeM wrote: »
    Hi. Can someone please give me directions to cappagh park. I have an idea where it is . I'll be comming by westside shopping centre so directions from there is be gratiful. Oh and is it a big park?
    Thanks

Knocknacarra neighbourhood map - number 7.

Or you can wander thru from Barna woods, if you want to do a 1-way trip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 MikeM

JustMary wrote: »
    Knocknacarra neighbourhood map - number 7.

Or you can wander thru from Barna woods, if you want to do a 1-way trip.

i was going to head over today but weather sucks :( hopefully tomorrow will clear up.

Advertisement