Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

furniture sales Dublin?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm looking for some bedroom furniture, anyone know where best sales are on at the moment in dublins north side?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Not north side but may be worth the trip due to price to quality is furniture liquidators in Carrickmines retail park - get there by M50 or Luas from town - they will of course deliver. Also in that Park is Harvey Normans if you want the larger furniture store with alleged sales.

Furniture Liquidators as name suggests takes the left over stock over the large or bust furniture stores and sells it at a deep discount - no website unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Try these guys http://www.discountfurniture.ie. They are out in Clondalkin.

Disclosure: I know the guy that runs the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 futurenamer

martyoo wrote: »
    Try these guys http://www.discountfurniture.ie. They are out in Clondalkin.

Disclosure: I know the guy that runs the place.

Yes
    this is a good choice though

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Ikea have some decent stuff too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 lee_queenbee

Hi, I own a place called beds and more we have just moved into a premises on the Harmonstown road Artane, but have lots of stock from our previous place that really we have to get rid of as we dont have enough space, most of our stuff is Irish and again good prices on floor stock, if interested mention my name: Lee, Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭mapera

thanks for the responses guys...sorry for the delay, just had a baby in the meantime!
    Might pop into your place on the weekend lee, cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 lee_queenbee

wow, thats great, best of luck. Call in Sat or sunday as I work those days. See you soon. Lee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Hi, I own a place called beds and more we have just moved into a premises on the Harmonstown road Artane, but have lots of stock from our previous place that really we have to get rid of as we dont have enough space, most of our stuff is Irish and again good prices on floor stock, if interested mention my name: Lee, Thanks!

Hey Lee, i'm looking for a white chest of drawers for a bedroom, cheap and cheerful. Would you have anything? :D

Advertisement