Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Tennis Club in Kilkenny

Options
  • 06-01-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I am looking to join a Table Tennis Club. Tried the link from Kilkenny things to do, but not working. the link from google is also years old... Any information is welcome

Thanks Guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

the tennis club have a table tennis table but there's no club for it as such that I'm aware of. It's more of a there for when its raining to keep the kids busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 f78

If you et one going or find one, let me know, would love to play a bit of table tennis, loved it in school

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tuttles

table tennis in kilkenny every wed nite in st canices hall. was thinking of joining myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fengxi9

Thank you, I am actually in US at the moment, but will join when I get back in June :)

Advertisement