Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoT Gift shop open (i.e. gold and tank transfer)

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/871-gift-shop-now-available/

so you can send gold, but you can also buy and send the set of previously pre-order only tanks such as the M6A2E1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

we need to recruit a wealthy new member to buy us all a type 59 or equivalent amount of gold.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

And those are some piss poor deals as well, not even the top "deal" equals gold to eur ratio of the 20 EUR pack (let alone the 99.95 package).

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

So to buy back the M62 I got with my initial purchase (and sold in error) I have to only pay 75 euro , like WTF?

Anyway who wants a Lowe , im feeling generous :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Why can't you gift tanks your currently have in your garage?

Or at the very least, sell them on for gold?

If you could sell them for gold, it makes everyone happy because:

1. You could buy / sell tanks to friends at a reduced price (friend happy)
    2. People would still have to buy gold to buy the tanks (WG Happy)
    3. You receive gold for yout tank (you happy).

Makes perfect sense.

This gift page is a PITA, just ask you mate for their account and buy them gold with your card or whatever. Don't see this doing much business at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

This gift page is a PITA, just ask you mate for their account and buy them gold with your card or whatever. Don't see this doing much business at all.
    I see the 19.95 5.5k gold deal doing some business but beyond that I expect very low sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

Anyway who wants a Lowe , im feeling generous
    Me please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

Me please :D

Lol me 2 - I'm still surviving without a premium tank :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Diotoir

Lol I gave kac a tank ......:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

Diotoir wrote: »
    Lol I gave kac a tank ......:D:D