Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specsavers - changing name on receipt?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Heya,

I recently got a new pair of glasses made at Specsavers that I'm supposed to pick up next week. As I am insured through my company for this I was about to fill-in the claim form and noticed that the receipt I got from them has the wrong name on it. It has the name of my housemate who I asked to make the appointment for me as I didn't have the time to and it was a rather sudden decision.

I have yet to go in and ask but does anyone know if it is possible to get a new receipt from them (surely the purchase must be stored in their system?) with the correct name on it as it is impossible to claim the money back like this? I was never asked to verify my details when I came in and I do need the money back....

Advertisement