Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered for module, but all labs full?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭

Any idea what I should do here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

AdamD wrote: »
    Any idea what I should do here?

I'm the same. Some of mine had been preselected and then they left me with a tutorial and a lab to select a time for. Now everyone else appears to have been placed in a lab they're all full and the ones with one or two spaces left are when I have other labs and I can't move the preselected ones myself. Just go to the programme office when we're back and they'll sort it, I've done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

They're always doing stupid things like this. The third year chemists had actual core modules clashing last semester. I wouldn't worry too much about it! If it's a core module then they have to let you take the lab, end of, just go see them and they'll slot you in somewhere ;)

Advertisement