If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker stands for Onkyo HTS3405

Options
  • 06-01-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I bought this system the other day and I received it yesterday, now come the part of setting it up :D. I was contemplating speaker brackets for the rear speakers, but not have decided to go for speaker stands. Any recommendations for stands (are the hole postions on the onkyo speakers standard)

Regards
    Lucky

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Again LuckyCharms_74.

Glad the gear arrived in good time for you!

It is difficult to get stands to fit the Onkyo speakers. However we do a set made by Technology Soultions NI priced at £29.95 per pair.

I don't have a picture to hand but I'll go get one and post it up for you.
    They are a thin pole based stand which attaches to the thread on the rear of the Onkyo speaker.

TechSolStands.jpg

Not the best picture but the only one I can find online.
    At the moment I dont have a set built in the store. I will get a set built for our display and snap a few pics over the next day or so if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hey Kenny

Many thanks for the reply. I think I will go for these. I also contemplating the Onkyo HTX22HDX for my other TV room. Is it best to call the shop direct regarding buying these :D

Hi Luckycharms_74.

Yeah if you call the store on 0044 333 900 0070 then we can take your order and get the ball rolling.

We are currently out of stock on the Onkyo HTX22 and if an order was placed I could have stock here in Belfast for Friday of this week.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.