Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Mobile AA's?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭

Simply, where are they? I've seen on the acheivments you can rack up points for the mobile AA's, but have never encountered one so far in all my BF3 playing on the xbox360. Has anybody seen them? Where and what are they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Its a LAV with 2 mini guns and eventually heatseekers.

2 in Caspian, Kharg

Some maps have ones that dont have wheels :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

With motion sensor and IR vision they're infantry massacre machines. There's very few around though, caspian, kharg and firestorm. Oman desperately needs one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I think on the Xbox 360 the only mobile AA's are in Noshahr Canals on Rush and on Wake Island Conquest.

It's an absolute beast against absolutely everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

They shouldn't be called mobile AA's just the Mobile Anti Everything except tanks although a few motar shells can clear the problem right up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

windingo wrote: »
    They shouldn't be called mobile AA's just the Mobile Anti Everything except tanks although a few motar shells can clear the problem right up.

Can take a tank easily enough just not up close, its speed makes it handy to dodge tank shells.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Takes alot of fire to take out the tank, it was quite easy before the patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

I play conquest mostly, ive only seen the mobile ones in Wake Island, this would be correct for conquest modes yes?

Ive seen the stationary ones on Kharg, Caspian though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Since I've discovered them and gone on the hunt for them, I can say there is definitely one in wake on conquest and one in Canals on Rush. From the odd few times I've gotten tham, I can say they are beasts, and destroy whatever comes at them, coupled with being quite fast they are hard to take out too. There should be more of them IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The helicopter spawn points at Noshar Canals (Conquest) depserately need static AA.The spawn camping is a joke at this stage.

I mean I got 25 kills last night to 3 deaths sitting at the RU spawn with a little bird. :p

Advertisement