Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile: Not receiving calls

Options
  • 06-01-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I signed up for eMobile a couple of months ago. Everything was going smoothly until I realised the other day that a lot of people have been trying to call me and the call was not getting through.

I have had friends on all other networks try and it's hit and miss if I will receive the call or not. This has also happened when my boss in work has tried to contact me so it is also having an effect on my work.

Another oddity I have noticed is that I have not been able to receive texts from overseas. I have been sent texts from England and America that I have never received. I have also been sent texts from an automated work system in Austria that have not been received.

Can somebody have a look at my account to see if there are any problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Dermo wrote: »
    Hi there, I signed up for eMobile a couple of months ago. Everything was going smoothly until I realised the other day that a lot of people have been trying to call me and the call was not getting through.

I have had friends on all other networks try and it's hit and miss if I will receive the call or not. This has also happened when my boss in work has tried to contact me so it is also having an effect on my work.

Another oddity I have noticed is that I have not been able to receive texts from overseas. I have been sent texts from England and America that I have never received. I have also been sent texts from an automated work system in Austria that have not been received.

Can somebody have a look at my account to see if there are any problems?

Hi Dermo
    can you PM me your tel no and pin? If possible do you have any example of numbers that were unable to reach you?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Completely forgot about this thread.

PM Sent.

hello?
    anybody there?

hello?
    anybody there?

Hi Dermo
    yes you should have been contacted before this. Let me chase again and should be back later today.
    Aplogies for delay.
    Tony

Anybody willing to help? Still haven't heard anything

• Advertisement

...@...

Woah! Look at that tumbleweed go!!
    Any progress at all?

any sign of receiving ANY customer support to help me get the service I am paying emobile for?

Do eircom/emobile even care about customer support?
    I can never get through to the phone support and now I'm just being ignored completely!

hellllllooooo eircom/emobile!
    It's now been a month and a half since I first posted here.

hellllllooooo eircom/emobile!
    It's now been a month and a half since I first posted here.

My apologies you have not received any update on this so far Dermo. Tech have not been able to identify any issue but have arranged a call back for you this morning to get further info.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement