Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest 10 - NewPort Cafe Bar, Paul St, Cork - 11/02/12

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Sorry about the long delay with these videos. They're uploading now and should be up in an hour or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB895BC144C54399C&feature=plcp Here's a playlist of the few videos I took.

Cheers again for everyone who showed up! I reckon I'll drop the price down to a tenner again as of next month. Numbers have fallen away pretty badly since the 15 came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I didn't think this was worth making a new thread about, but is anyone up for some casuals at my house any time between now and 6-7 ish?

Ye should have my number, and if ye don't ye can get it from steeez or sairus or other people who I have texted/called in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

raah! wrote: »
    I didn't think this was worth making a new thread about, but is anyone up for some casuals at my house any time between now and 6-7 ish?

Ye should have my number, and if ye don't ye can get it from steeez or sairus or other people who I have texted/called in the past.

I can't make it tonight, sadly. Sunday's good for me, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Ah sorry won't be able to do sunday. If there's another one I'll tell you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement