Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere that sells warhammer (40k) in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. i'm looking to get into Warhammer and as i'll be in Dublin in about 2 weeks, i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. specifically i'm looking for the "Assault on Black Reach" starter kit, but nowhere in Galway seems to stock it :(

any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

Also a more generic games shop on the corner of Strand Street Great and Jervis Street. (just around the corner from the games workshop)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

EL_Loco wrote: »
    Also a more generic games shop on the corner of Strand Street Great and Jervis Street. (just around the corner from the games workshop)

That's Gamer's World and they definitely have the "Assault on Black Reach" set I saw several in the window yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001139769137

There is a forum dedicated to miniature gaming here on Boards
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=260

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

there is or was a place on Dorset street.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

Fuinseog wrote: »
    there is or was a place on Dorset street.

That was gamer's world before it moved. It was called Models Inc but it's the same shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

thank's all. i actually picked it up in the Toymaster in Ennis. i had rang them before to ask did they stock it and they said they didn't, then last tuesday i went in to see their air-fix models and there it was looking at me (at 20% off too!)

i'll definatly check out that shop for army expansions though! thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Just FYI, gamers world is often cheaper than games workshop even for game workshop brand stuff, so do check both prices before buying. :)

Advertisement