Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Game

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Great to have Dawson back, it makes up for Gallas missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

3 nil;) gio

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

3 nil and gio scores :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Full time:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Comfortable win, with the 2nd squad. Sounds like Gio played well, which is nice to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Good win yesterday. Nice to hear Gio playing well and scoring. Hopefully now we get an equally easy 4th round draw and get to play the reserves again.

It'd be great imo if we got the winner of the Manc derby, that way if we won we'd be in with a real shout of lifting the cup, but if we lost we could concentrate on the league. Whatever happens I have a feeling we'll reach Wembley this year at the least.

THFC wrote: »
    Good win yesterday. Nice to hear Gio playing well and scoring. Hopefully now we get an equally easy 4th round draw and get to play the reserves again.

It'd be great imo if we got the winner of the Manc derby, that way if we won we'd be in with a real shout of lifting the cup, but if we lost we could concentrate on the league. Whatever happens I have a feeling we'll reach Wembley this year at the least.
    Leeds at home next round please winner of Manchester derby v Chelsea away or Liverpool if Chelsea don't win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

I was at the game and I'll tell you what, Livermore puts in some shift, its no wonder Arry likes him.

While not a natural RB, he still made a good fist of it. He was filling in everywhere though, his work rate was brilliant.

Saab Ed wrote: »
    I was at the game and I'll tell you what, Livermore puts in some shift, its no wonder Arry likes him.

While not a natural RB, he still made a good fist of it. He was filling in everywhere though, his work rate was brilliant.
    Ya he's a huge spurs fan as well and I think that makes him put in these shifts like playing CB when we needed him we need a good utility player like O'Shea in the squad

Advertisement