Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error: You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

Options
  • 06-01-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Only started getting this error message when trying to join a server the last couple of days. Have tryed different browsers and lots and lots of different servers but still getting this as of today. Can get into the campaign from battlelog no problem. Just wondering if any of yous have had this issue and is it fixable or is it on EA's side?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Since the patch, thats a feature for me. It happens every single day without fail sometimes mid game (but only when your in the MVP slots) :(

I call it the game warming up :(

Being a special kind of dick tonight :(

Lagging and being kicked every few minutes :(

Put a full MG clip into someone on Seine and he survived :(

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

lol the game warming up :D

I think i may have solved my problem anyhow disabling my AVG has seemed to fix the problem. Could be a fluke but so far so good :)

Could it be your interent connection maybe causing the lag and disconnects? is it ok on other games?

IgsTer wrote: »
    lol the game warming up :D

I think i may have solved my problem anyhow disabling my AVG has seemed to fix the problem. Could be a fluke but so far so good :)

Could it be your interent connection maybe causing the lag and disconnects? is it ok on other games?

it was fine yesterday :(

Game knows i **** my KD ratio up on friday nights so it wont let me play. im kinda fine with that now :D

Advertisement