Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey normans

Options
  • 06-01-2012 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭

Do Harvey Normans keep a record of your sale?

I bought an item lasy year, but it need repair. I cant find my receipt?

What are my chances of getting a repair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Its really weird that you post this message as I am in a similar situation and was just about to post a message up. I need to bring a multimedia drive back to Harvey Norman's. I bought it last August. Cant find the receipt but I do have my bank statement showing where the money was taken from my debit card.

I rang Harvey Norman this morning but the phone just kept ringing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

And they dont answer emails it seems.

Bring a copy of your bank statement along, at least that is SOME proof of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When you purchase a major item, they sometimes take your name for the receipt & warranty.

If that isn't the case, then you will need to find some proof of purchase. However, it doesn't have to be the store receipt. If you can find a credit or debit card statement showing the transaction, then that will do.

Advertisement