Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I get some feedback on this blog?

• 06-01-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have recently set up a blog here. I was hoping for some feedback. I have very little traffic at the moment, should I scrap Adsense? I am thinking that maybe the kind of area that I am blogging about targets people who are extremely computer savvy and tend not to click on any ads (like myself). Also any useful articles on blogging would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Darkphenom wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have recently set up a blog here. I was hoping for some feedback. I have very little traffic at the moment, should I scrap Adsense? I am thinking that maybe the kind of area that I am blogging about targets people who are extremely computer savvy and tend not to click on any ads (like myself). Also any useful articles on blogging would be appreciated.

Hey mate, I would drop AdSense as it just looks ugly and won't generate revenue unless you've loads of traffic - plus introduce social sharing icons - it's going to be more and more about social from here on in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

My eyes!!!!!! Seriously, change the background. It's so distracting that it wouldn't matter what the content would be, I would not read it just because that background is so distracting...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

yeah change that binary background, cant really see your header plus it's distracting. I dropped the adsense from my blog and that helped, unless you have major traffic coming through it's not worth it.

Trig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

images_87.jpg
    Background

Advertisement