Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Examinations help?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

To cut a long sorty short, I'm not in UCD, going there next year and I want to look at the exam papers from previous years from the course.

I don't have a student login obviously, so if anyone is willing to login for me and send me the papers via pdf or mail or something, please pm me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I think we only have access to past papers of the courses we're actually enrolled in, so you might wanna specify the module you want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Staff can close this thread. I've been assisted kindly by one member.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Conor108 wrote: »
    I think we only have access to past papers of the courses we're actually enrolled in, so you might wanna specify the module you want

Nope, theres a search down the bottom to let you look at them all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

What course are you planning on, and what modules in particular would you like a look at?

Advertisement