Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSGI Weesatch Plate Carrier rig

Options
  • 06-01-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Extremely rare on this side of the 'pond', the Weesatch MOLLE plate carrier is one of the top-of-the-range rigs that have been privately developed and sold for US personnel use in the War On Terror. Blurb as follows:

The HSGI Wasatch was developed based on the needs of US Army Special Forces. The Weesatch was designed based on the feedback from customers and a desire for a smaller yet similar rig. This rig is a chest system that can hold front and back SAPI plates, 10 M4 magazines (or 5 AK, 5 M14), 1 smoke grenade or an MBITR or comparable radio. The internal magazine pouches feature velcro closure, which can be adjusted for height based on the type of magazines carried (the radio is retained by shock cord).

Other features include PALS webbing on all surfaces, front and rear, for adding gear for whatever contingencies may arise, and a drag handle for casualty extraction. The vest also features a bib with PALS webbing on it and an inner velcro closing pocket. There are four points of release for quick-ditch situations, should the need arise. This vest is fully adjustable for girth and height.

www.skdtac.com/HSGI-Weesatch-Plate-Carrier-p/hsg.508.htm

This particular example is in perfect condition, nearly new and very much unused, and includes the optional shoulder pads for greater comfort (I'm selling it as I've started to put together a PLCE rig instead). The price I'm looking for is e170, collection in Dublin City Centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Maoltuile

Weesatch photos:

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11690

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11692

I'm also throwing in various MOLLE Pouches (admin, water bottle, utility, medic, knife plus satchel). Here's four of the five:

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11691

Water bottle pouch (I forgot to include this in the photos this morning):

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11696

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11697

Admin pouch:

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11694

Medic pouch:

picture.php?albumid=1972&pictureid=11695

Price drop to e125 the lot, get it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭biinman

Maoltuile wrote: »
    Price drop to e125 the lot, get it now!

Offer 100 can meet in town

biinman wrote: »

I'll go to e100 if I keep the utility MOLLE pouch (the only piece here that I could really find a use for), how does that sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭biinman

Maoltuile wrote: »

I'll go to e100 if I keep the utility MOLLE pouch (the only piece here that I could really find a use for), how does that sound?

Wud u throw it in if I went 110????

Cus I'm not sure then if it's entirely worth it

• Advertisement

Wud u throw it in if I went 110????

Cus I'm not sure then if it's entirely worth it

I'll take the e110, and leave in the utility pouch.

Done deal? PM me

Advertisement