Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Nokia shop or outlet in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Is there an official Nokia shop in the Dublin area? I'd also be happy with an official Nokia online outlet that actually ships to Ireland.

I'm looking for genuine replacement batteries for a couple of Nokia's. I don't want to go on fleabay (majority are counterfeit cr*p) and I'm not interested in an 'oem' or 'generic' equivalent.

I tried several of the network providers shops & CPW, but they only seem to sell phones and generic accessories (stuff that fits multiple phones).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Italia wrote: »
    Is there an official Nokia shop in the Dublin area? I'd also be happy with an official Nokia online outlet that actually ships to Ireland.

I'm looking for genuine replacement batteries for a couple of Nokia's. I don't want to go on fleabay (majority are counterfeit cr*p) and I'm not interested in an 'oem' or 'generic' equivalent.

I tried several of the network providers shops & CPW, but they only seem to sell phones and generic accessories (stuff that fits multiple phones).

Some Wireless World Stores sell batteries for specific phones. They dont usually sell them because their usually replaced when repaired only.

I think the only approved Nokia Care Point in Dublin is fonemenders.

http://www.nokia.com/ie-en/store-finder/

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

Thanks for the reply.

I'll try fonemenders

Advertisement