Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day trip on a boat?

• 06-01-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi there,

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I wasn't too sure where to put it! Myself and some friends, max 10, would love to go on a boat trip for a day, maybe a day and night, on something like a barge that we would have to ourselves. I've looked around a good few sites but they don't specify a lot of things like price/max number of people etc. And I'm noticing that a lot of the boats are more for renting for a week or 2 which we wouldn't be able to afford. I was wondering if anyone did anything like this before or know of a good company who does this kind of thing? I'm in the Louth area so in and around Dublin would be the best location. Thanks for any information you can give me :)

p.s. we don't want to do the viking splash tour in dublin :p

Comments

Advertisement