Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fan controllers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I only have a simple one, like this, but I find it handy. Minimum setting usually, medium if I need the bit extra for benching or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭popflop

Serephucus wrote: »
    I only have a simple one, like this, but I find it handy. Minimum setting usually, medium if I need the bit extra for benching or something.

Wow, thats a bargain. But im looking for a fan controller that allows me to controll different fans and not all of them at the same time if you know what i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

What's wrong with using your motherboard's fan controller? I control my fans using the motherboard and SpeedFan - granted it won't let me control the CPU fan speed for some reason, but that's not too noisy (80mm Scythe yoke) and it can do the graphics card and case fans fine.

Advertisement