Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair re covered

Options
  • 06-01-2012 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to re cover/ re upholster a tub chair ? I have seen them for about €200. It might be cheaper to buy a new one, I have no idea how much it would cost to have it re covered. However the one we have is a nice comfy one so Id like to keep it . Any suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

There's a guy on Shandon St called Christy, the place is called 'Shandon upholstery". He's pretty oldschool but very good and very reasonable, we've had a lot of things done by him, from arm chairs to a full set of dinning chairs. PM me if you want the number.
    *edit*
    As far an I remember he'l send someone out to collect the chair and deliver it back too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Thank you . I got the number in the golden pages so I ll give him a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭colincork

If it's not too late I have the number of a great guy out near blarney/mallow rd., a bit off the beaten track but I'd say he'd collect stuff if you wanted

His name is Seamus Russell (021)4886800

He does work for a load of hotels in cork & kerry and I've used him myself twice and he's great

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Deaf Enterprises on the Ballinlough Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

McStays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Kazbah wrote: »
    Deaf Enterprises on the Ballinlough Road.

I second that - my parents have used them a few times, they do great work.

Advertisement