Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Engineering Canada

Options
  • 06-01-2012 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Thinking of heading over to Canada in June as a graduate Civil Engineer. I'm wondering if there are any Civil Engineers on here who are presently in Canada or would have any useful info to offer. From looking on here I'm figuring the best opportunities for work will be in Alberta. I have 6 months experience (3 months in America) but I'm wondering will it be difficult to find a job with this little experience.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kiwijbob

to keep it short & sweet - Alberta, and contact agencies and give them
    a date YOU WILL be there

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭memaul

kiwijbob wrote: »
    to keep it short & sweet - Alberta, and contact agencies and give them
    a date YOU WILL be there

Thanks kiwijbob

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭memaul

Anybody any idea what kind of money a Civil Engineer would be earning in Edmonton or Calgary

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RoncoRider

HI Memaul !!! Just wondering what you decided to do ??? Its been a couple of months since you posted first and I find myself in the exact same position as you were then !!!

Any advice or update would be great !!! Thanks

Advertisement