Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have the pizza codes dried up?

Options
  • 06-01-2012 6:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭

Over the past few years you could always get loads of codes for deals from Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns etc. You would basically never have to order at full menu price, which considering the obscene mark-up these places make on their food was more than reasonable. These days however there seems to be hardly any good codes, and I don't mean crap like "get a free ice cream when you buy €100 of pizza!". Stuff like the Pizza Hut 50% off deals were quite good value for money (and still resulted in profits for the vendors). I remember the booklets of Papa Johns vouchers we used to get 3 or 4 years ago, they were far better than the rubbish now, even though takeaway outlets are supposed to be thriving in the recession.

What gives?

Oh and, please share any codes you have (and not the ones that only work in Dublin, there are actually other places in Ireland believe it or not).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Dominos Code: JFTYNRTT
    €10 off when you spend €25 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Walter White

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I would normally just phone them up and as what offers are on or tell them I have a buy one get one free voucher (Pizza hut delivery) and they never ask for the voucher or code.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

I've never even used a BOGOF offer because I don't really want to eat 2 pizzas. It's usuall the sides I like, hence the meal deal and 50% off vouchers being best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

cosmic wrote: »
    Dominos Code: JFTYNRTT
    €10 off when you spend €25 or more.

thanks, but this is now invalid, any others??

• Advertisement

mystic86 wrote: »
    thanks, but this is now invalid, any others??

Not it isn't. I just used it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Invalid here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Invalid here too.

I just tested it and came up fine. If your copying and pasting make sure you don't submit it with a space at front or end as it will give you invalid error

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Still invalid. Might only be valid for certain stores.

Ah, it worked in Crumlin anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Queenmullet

Bit late, but in case anyone is browsing the boards looking for a code as I was, this 2 for 1 is working and has been in use by Pizza Hut since Aug 2011 so looks to be a long term discount:

HLD241PKS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Bit late, but in case anyone is browsing the boards looking for a code as I was, this 2 for 1 is working and has been in use by Pizza Hut since Aug 2011 so looks to be a long term discount:

HLD241PKS

works on the Leeson Street one. Was happy till I got this...

526142_10150803214167008_602002007_11418531_126484845_n.jpg

ffs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

02 priority moments Enjoy Pizza Hut 2 for 1 offer on All Main Courses. To get this treat, please show your code to staff when ordering. Code:PizzaO2 Exp:31/05/12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

there are ways of getting discounts for Dominos.

we'd order the offer of any large pizza for €14.99

go for the full house (or whatever it is called as this gives you the most double toppings without paying extra)
    remove all the toppings you don't like and add all the ones you do,

then order a side dish you DONT want

when you go to checkout you should get a pop up window offering all the sides with %'s off. (bar the one you have already chosen hence choosing one you don't want)

choose the side you do want (at the lower price)

delete the first full price side you ordered.

it means we'd usually get a dbl topping full large pizza and chicken strippers for €18. :pac:

Advertisement