If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System overhaul

Options
  • 06-01-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Currently raising funds for a complete system overhaul :cool:

Looking at several items:

Marantz MCR603 all in one (with airplay - is it now shipping with airplay onboard?)
    Monitor Audio BX2 speakers
    Pioneer VSX921 amp
    Pioneer BDP140 blu-ray player
    Pioneer X SMC3 airplay speaker dock system

Any chance of a deal price on the lot? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gforce08

Also considering the panasonic 110 bluray for 3d conversions. Would appreciate a price replacin that for the pioneer.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Gforce08.

Have a look over the follwoing prices:

Marantz MCR603 all in one (with airplay - is it now shipping with airplay onboard?) priced at £379.95 - Airplay is activated through the Marantz website once the unit has been purchased).

Monitor Audio BX2 speakers priced at £229.95

Pioneer VSX921 amp priced at £329.95

Panasonic 110 Blu Ray M/R Player priced at £109.95

Pioneer X SMC3 airplay speaker dock system priced at £179.95

Delivery £12.99

Total £1240.00

Thanks Kenny.

The amp and bluray are a bit unnecessary for me, I dont yet have a 3d tv and I'm getting airplay from an airport express to my existing amp. What about the rest?

I thought I saw a deal for the mcr603 and the bx2s for 579 on the richersounds website? If not, would you price match petertyson online? They are including 5m QED micro cable in the deal.

http://www.petertyson.co.uk/ebuttonz/ebz_product_pages/marantz_mcr603_with_monitor_audio_bx2_speakers.shtml

http://www.petertyson.co.uk/ebuttonz/ebz_product_pages/pioneer_x-smc3.shtml

Would there be any deal to be done including some speakers stands? Which would you recommend with the bx2s?

Delivery could probably be avoided as I could pick up from the belfast store.

HI Gforce08.

I can indeed offer the MCR603 and BX2's for the price of £579.95 and will throw in 5 meters of QED cable also.

Stands to go with the BX2's I would recommend the Soundstyle Z2's which I could do for £49.95 if taken with the above system.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Hi Gforce08.

Have a look over the follwoing prices:

Marantz MCR603 all in one (with airplay - is it now shipping with airplay onboard?) priced at £3791240.95 - Airplay is activated through the Marantz website once the unit has been purchased).

Nearly 4 million euros - Are you sure this is the best you can do ? ;)

• Advertisement

Hey Greendom.

Thanks for pointing that out ;)

Somehow my fingers added in extra numbers. It would have been one seriously expensive hifi!!

Hi Kenny

Would you have the pioneer xsmc3 in stock? If you do, would you price match here:

http://www.hispek.com/pioneer/micro-hifi-s/pioneer-xsmc3k-slim-wireless-multi-room-micro-system-made-for-ipod-iphone-with-airplay-and-dlna-pd-9924.php

If so, I could call in this week to pick one up at £165, and maybe take a look at the marantz/bx2/soundstyle z2 combo if you have it on display? This combo would be £630, correct?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

gforce08 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny

Would you have the pioneer xsmc3 in stock? If you do, would you price match here:

http://www.hispek.com/pioneer/micro-hifi-s/pioneer-xsmc3k-slim-wireless-multi-room-micro-system-made-for-ipod-iphone-with-airplay-and-dlna-pd-9924.php

If so, I could call in this week to pick one up at £165, and maybe take a look at the marantz/bx2/soundstyle z2 combo if you have it on display? This combo would be £630, correct?

Thanks

Hi Gforce,

Just had a chat with Hispek. Their delivery charge to ROI is £49.95, giving you a total of £214.94. Our price including delivery is £192.94. It costs £179.95 in store. We have the Pioneer in stock.

Spot on with the Marantz bundle price. We've got all the kit on display so bring some tunes if ya like. :)

Regards.
    Chris

Hi Gforce,

Just had a chat with Hispek. Their delivery charge to ROI is £49.95, giving you a total of £214.94. Our price including delivery is £192.94. It costs £179.95 in store. We have the Pioneer in stock.

Spot on with the Marantz bundle price. We've got all the kit on display so bring some tunes if ya like. :)

Regards.
    Chris

Thanks Chris. I'll call in at some stage this week or next.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.