Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Reach disk disintegrating !!

Options
  • 06-01-2012 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Had not played this game in a few months and when I went to play it today xbox would not recognize it.Took it out and had a look. Around the edge the silver seems to be lifting away from the plastic inside the disk ! Game is only 10 months old and was safely stored along with other games which show non of the same damage.Who should I contact? Dont have a receipt and not exactly sure where I bought it.Anyone have the same disk issue ? Cant find anything on google either. :confused: Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

timmydel1 wrote: »
    Had not played this game in a few months and when I went to play it today xbox would not recognize it.Took it out and had a look. Around the edge the silver seems to be lifting away from the plastic inside the disk ! Game is only 10 months old and was safely stored along with other games which show non of the same damage.Who should I contact? Dont have a receipt and not exactly sure where I bought it.Anyone have the same disk issue ? Cant find anything on google either. :confused: Thanks.

I've only seen this happen to a disc once and that was due to moisture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭timmydel1

Hi DarkJager , Ya thought it looked like that , but this was stored with about 20 other games in a dry cupboard in the bedroom and there is no sign of such damage to the others and no sign of moisture elsewhere ??? Very strange.

Advertisement