Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shampoo advice please

• 06-01-2012 8:04pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

My hair has undergone some changes in the last year and has gone from very thin to growing back, after I came off the pill. This has led to it being both fine and greasy (on the day after I wash it and subsequent days), occasionally fly-away and I've recently added some colour to it. All of my current shampoos are of the volumising for fine hair variety. I'm hoping the greasy won't be a permanent addition, since I'm in my 30s!

Could you please recommend something that will cover all the bases?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

my hair is dyed red and very fine, prone to getting very greasy: i have recently discovered it doesn't get as greasy with the john frieda shampoo and i'm actually happy to go a day without washing it now. i also blowdry it upside down until it's nearly dry then style it. both seem to help
    should cover all bases :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭NomadicMe

I have found baby shampoos (non Johnson & Johnson- really didn't like theirs) to be the perfect solution for fine hair allowing me to wash it every alternate day now! Give it a shot and see if it works for you?

Advertisement