Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's make some money!

Options
  • 06-01-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I know we tried this in the past without success but does anyone fancy giving this another go now? With a stronger player base in the clan we could easily make an impact in this ........providing ESL don't shaft us again :(

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/874-world-of-tanks-2012-esl/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

G-spec wrote: »
    I know we tried this in the past without success but does anyone fancy giving this another go now? With a stronger player base in the clan we could easily make an impact in this ........providing ESL don't shaft us again :(

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/874-world-of-tanks-2012-esl/

Well considering the PITA I had trying to get folks online on Sat / Sundays, I'm not sure it would be a runner.

Saying that, the team still exists, and we can have more members.

No harm getting the new lads to join up and giving it a go for a few weeks and see how it runs.

We could even field 2 teams if things start to pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

u set up a team n go for it kac

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    u set up a team n go for it kac

Paddy we already have a team set-up but I don't have the power to sign us up to the competition. That power lies with the team captains and above i.e. you, Fionn, dangrim & Ponster.

We need to sign up before 14:00 today so can someone please add the team!

7 player teams totalling 42 points so same rules as before. We have enough players to get a second team in this but for this week at least we could get the existing team in. We can also add clan members to the existing ESL team so anyone interested please check out the the linkin the OP.

Actually esl is treated seperately to the WoT setup, I'm still the captain I think but there are 2 or 3 others with the power to apply

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Actually esl is treated seperately to the WoT setup, I'm still the captain I think but there are 2 or 3 others with the power to apply

I know Dub and that's why I don't have access. Couldn't see your name on it either though.

• Advertisement

G-spec wrote: »
    I know Dub and that's why I don't have access. Couldn't see your name on it either though.

lol must have left and installed Dan as the Team Manager :)

I rejoined the team now. Bruffio & Destroyed did too.

Fionn got us signed up for Go4WoT 25 tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Hi i set up a tread and entered a team for sundays tourney ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Normally would jump straight in, however my assignment deadlines are this week so gonna have to give it a miss this time :(

Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

what time kick off checked still in team or can we get the makins of some more teams

mercenary2 wrote: »
    what time kick off checked still in team or can we get the makins of some more teams

Lads there is another thread for this. Also, can whoever wants to play please get into game NOW.

I took the liberty of confirming ouir registration (check-in) 10 minutes ago, as the time was nearly up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

ok poor 1st days ESL , ( 1 win , 1 draw/elimination)we can sort tactics a bit better for 7 man teams ,its a start though

Advertisement