Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lost and found Wicklow thread. [All Posts here]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Eggle

Hi
    We found a camera on the Rock of Kilcoole yesterday Saturday 11th February. If you think it's yours then PM with details of pics on it and/or camera type and we will meet up. Otherwise I will bring it to Greystones Garda Station in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tonyon

Our lab went missing on Friday 24th Feb in the Woodbrook Golf Club/ Wilford Roundabout area. We have looked everywhere in the area and beyond for him but at this stage we are losing hope. Grand kids are very upset at his absence and wondered if anyone spotted him in the area?. He is yellow/white and typically Labrador in that he is very friendly but not used to being out of the garden. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

I found a gents black wallet on Vevay Road this morning, owner is a "Brian Meldon", I would like to be able to return it to him, PM me if you can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I found a gents black wallet on Vevay Road this morning, owner is a "Brian Meldon", I would like to be able to return it to him, PM me if you can help.

Best bet would probably be to hand it into the Garda station, more likely he'll check there looking for it than boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭XenaLady

Came back from holidays on Monday and the cat minder had left a day earlier so I let the cat out and he is two days gone now, very unusual behaviour for him so please, if anyone sees a black cat with white marks and a pink collar around The Drive/ Corke Abbey area, please let me know.
    He is neutered over 3 years old and very kind boi, never scratches anyone.
    Mummy is sad when the boy is gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭XenaLady

So the happy ending, he came back home in good health, fed and brushed. I can only wish that people wouldnt begin to feed and mind pets with collars as it can be clearly seen that it belongs to someone else.
    In our case, it caused severe sadness and anxiety to the children to lose their beloved pet without knowing if he was dead. Only reason apparently was that someone thought it was a nice cat and kept him inside for themselves. Nothing easier than to pick up a pet ready neutered and wormed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

Found in the Bray area, a white male West Highland Terrier with a red collar (no tag). He has been recently clipped.

No Vet open today to check for a microchip.

Please PM me or contact details with Bray Garda Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

mystika121 wrote: »
    Found in the Bray area, a white male West Highland Terrier with a red collar (no tag). He has been recently clipped.

No Vet open today to check for a microchip.

Please PM me or contact details with Bray Garda Station.

Dog Reunited with Owners

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭martina_670

This cat turned up in my garden on the 23 of Aug, very friendly. Here info and pic.

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/ghq3fu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

If any one in Blessington sees this dog can they please message me. His name is teddy and he went missing in beachdale about 2 hours ago. So he should still be in the area. He belongs to my brothers family and became spooked by all the fireworks and noise. If anyone can repost this message and pass it on I'd be greatly appreciated.

297108_10151208515583459_1493144430_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Found!
    This large collie type dog was found in bray today. Very friendly (though was terrified of cars), well fed but in need of a brushing.
    Desperate to get him home/to a new home as I can't keep him long.
    Collar but no tag and can't check microchip til tomorrow when the vets open.

549877_10151645577404918_14059250_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AEspencer

Female shih tzhu missing from Kilquade area since Valentines day. She's 4 yrs old and mainly white/cream in colour with some faint brown markings. She has no collar in but she is microchipped. Please help find her. As her family are devastated. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AEspencer

Female shih tzhu missing from Kilquade area since Valentines day. She's 4 yrs old and mainly white/cream in colour with some faint brown markings. She has no collar in but she is microchipped. Please help find her. As her family are devastated. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mammamia08

mojopage001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Hi all,

Did anyone find a bunch of keys this morning somewhere on the Quinsborough road in Bray?

TIA

Edit: I'm a doofus, I remembered vaguely there was a lost n found thread but couldn't find it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

I hope the mods don't mind.

To increase exposure I just want to flag up a stray dog we happened upon in the Greenhill Road area of Wicklow Town.

details below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85424501&postcount=2027

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Rosie, I spent last weekend managing a cattery Ive managed for the last 10 years when the owner goes away, I develop OCD...its check check.... thats why I find this so shocking, and worse still, these poor people didnt find out till they arrived to collect their babies, some serious questions need to be asked :( in the meantime, can you share this anywhere you think people might see it .. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Up on FB. poor owners must be devastated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Evening all...

Hoping SOMEONE here might be able to help us.
    Our cat went missing on Monday form our house beside Ballinastoe Golf Club, he usually plays in the cut down woods there, hoping some locals or mountain bikers reading this may spot him while they are out and about.

Full details here: http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/7209

x3zm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jm84

Hi, Got your note in our letterbox yesterday, just letting you know I'm keeping an eye out for him/her...have a couple of cats ourselves and sometimes they attract strays/lost cats, havent seen a white one around tho!! have you got it on fb lost or found at all?! I can share it around there if you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

jm84 wrote: »
    Hi, Got your note in our letterbox yesterday, just letting you know I'm keeping an eye out for him/her...have a couple of cats ourselves and sometimes they attract strays/lost cats, havent seen a white one around tho!! have you got it on fb lost or found at all?! I can share it around there if you do!

Thanks very much for that.
    Neither of us have facebook but it's up on
    Pets.ie http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/7209
    Lostandfoundpets.ie http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/viy9yg

Oh and it's Him (he's neutered) & the name's Kit!

xr7g.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 s00bf16a

Hi,

My fiance lost her engagement ring on Adelaide Road, Bray around midday last Friday (6th of Sept). It was most likely between the Bray Bowl carpark entrance and the parking ticket machine on the corner near Henry and Rose. It is white gold, exactly as the attached picture.

We have tried the local cash4gold, gardai, facebook, lost and found pages, local businesses. Needless to say, it means a lot to her and I would deeply love to reunite her with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Teddy Bear Missing, No Joke.

Think they lost it in Heatons in wicklow on the 7th

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151651109293730&set=a.458144378729.240304.564408729&type=1&theater

Hope she finds it. Share it around if you get a chance sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ber123

Hi All,

I lost a beautiful silver chain with a pearl pendant in Bray this afternoon (Saturday) If anyone picks it up, please pm me.

I walked along the seafront and the main street, so it probably fell somewhere there. I know there's only a slim chance of finding it, but I really miss it!

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Missing Cat

In the ardmore park, Bray area. Shes grey and white, quite small. Has been missing since Monday afternoon. Please keep and eye out! She never wanders to far and we are very worried! [IMG][/img]image_zpsd137e87a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks very much for that.
    Neither of us have facebook but it's up on
    Pets.ie http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/7209
    Lostandfoundpets.ie http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/viy9yg

Oh and it's Him (he's neutered) & the name's Kit!

xr7g.jpg

I saw this poster in Centra on the Boghall Road this evening and thought it might be yours but I dont think it is now, Ill put the pic up anyway in case someones looking in here:

plI1WUj.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Anyone know of someone missing a young, very friendly, thin white female cat in the greystones/bray/general wicklow area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

Nope. Everything matches bar mine is male. Sorry

Advertisement