Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hiking boots kildare or waterford

Options
  • 06-01-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Kildare or Waterford that I'd get a cheap pair of basic mens hiking boots. The cheaper the better. Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

deisecelt wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Kildare or Waterford that I'd get a cheap pair of basic mens hiking boots. The cheaper the better. Thanks again

maybe the Protac shop in the curragh camp. I believe there is a hiking shop in Newbridge close to the Whitewater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

deisecelt wrote: »

tog24/ northface shop in kildare outlet village could get a good deal with their sales at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭deisecelt

Thanks lads, will drop out tomorrow for a gander!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Savker

Just bought a pair of Hi-Tec Fasthike Waterproof for €35 on ebay, Free delivery too
    Sk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

a lot of people go into the shop, try them on for size and then order them online. its worth it if there is a large price difference. boots must fit properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭feet of flame

shaws in waterford have hitec hiking boots around the €45/50 mark.

Advertisement