Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for broadband without a phone

• 06-01-2012 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello this is my first post! As above i am Looking for broadband without a phone. I do not have a phone nor do i want to get one.
    Everybody i talk to want to give me a phone or then jacks up the price if i dont want one. Im looking to spend up to 25. Is this possible to do?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Yup .. ups ..

Might be 30 a month do :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Three and 02 do midband dongles which you can just plug into the usb port on your computer. Check their sites for current deals.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill move this over to the Broadband forum. :)

Topic Moved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

There's always Fixed wireless broadband (as opposed to unreliable mobile midband). If you tell us where you are located we can probably suggest a provider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

If you can get UPC:

http://www.upc.ie/broadband/

• Advertisement
Advertisement