Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

renting out

• 06-01-2012 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi im 16,

wondering if i can leggally go to a firing range with supervision (OBIOUSLY) and have some fun basically . how much would it cost to rent out a pistol and a 100 bullets say ,

and where is the nearest/best in/to dublin to go thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,669 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Most ranges won't allow day memberships(Walk in and shoot) and I would guess any range that did wouldn't allow a walk in to use a pistol right off the bat, my own certainly doesn't. You would be best off perhaps joining a club and working up to a pistol. You won't be able to fire a Glock/Sig/Beretta or indeed any centrefire pistol though, just incase they're what you were looking to fire. .22lr pistol or air pistols only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Most ranges don't allow it because it's illegal to do so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

if your ever on holidays in sunny beach bulgaria theres a shooting range there that let ya fire pistols and ak47S shotguns etc and there not that expensive
    they also have a very good shop there that sell lots of gear

Advertisement