Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orbee balls

• 06-01-2012 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tried orbee balls? I'm thinking of getting a glow one as a treat. We've a week to go and I'll be able to let my baba off his lead again so we can play ball in the garden again!:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I just googled it. They look like a lot of fun! I might get my fella one too! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

I have one, it's hollow and quite lightweight and very slick. My guy prefers a rubber ball, as he likes something he can fill his mouth with. They are however good for destructive dogs, as his more destructive friends have borrowed it in the past and didn't manage to chew it to bits, which they manage in about 30 seconds with a regular ball. The only thing they can manage to nibble on the Orbee is the logo, which is raised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Blueprint wrote: »
    I have one, it's hollow and quite lightweight and very slick. My guy prefers a rubber ball, as he likes something he can fill his mouth with. They are however good for destructive dogs, as his more destructive friends have borrowed it in the past and didn't manage to chew it to bits, which they manage in about 30 seconds with a regular ball. The only thing they can manage to nibble on the Orbee is the logo, which is raised.

Ah brilliant - this is exactly my problem - his friend WRECKS everything :rolleyes: I might try one so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Have a super glow in the dark chuck it ball so tough and indestructible!!!! Glows in the dark and fit in ball thrower

I got the glow in the dark whistle ball and tuff glow for good one so I'll report back once we try them out. I also got a JW squeaker ball for his buddy which lasted ages last time so I'll give him the squeaky so he leaves the glow ones alone ;)

• Advertisement

Just to update he's not that bothered with the glow for good one but LOVES the whistle one!! I've never got that reaction from him for a ball!! I've decided to make it his special ball for training and playing with in the park ;) The only thing I don't like is the size - i got medium and they're a tiny bit smaller than a tennis ball so I'd get large next time. The glow for good one fits in my launcher and the whistle one is a bit loose. The minty smell off them is lovely lol!!

Advertisement