Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Engineering Apprenticeship

• 07-01-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭

how's it going,
    to any willing engineers out there, I'm wondering could i get
    an apprenticeship of some form this coming summer and perhaps over the next year.
    I'll be finished school in a few months and don't have too much going for me college wise.
    I do have a good bit of experience however.
    I've recorded three full albums for various artists, and in the last year worked for months to buy some decent gear, but that wont get me anywhere once I leave school.
    I've worked with a good few engineers in the past and also done 5 or 6 live gigs. the biggest audience being around 400.

If anyone could help me out with my next move, it would be brilliant.
    Anything considered.

also, I live in Kerry, but would be willing to travel. I've nothing else to be doing :P

Cheers,
    Chris.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Chris.Buckley

I really need an expert? what do you mean exactly?
    a studio has contacted me actually, so this post is slightly irrelevant now. but i am curious as to what you meant.

Advertisement