Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphone Advice

Options
  • 07-01-2012 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys,
    This is my first post on here so sorry if there's already a thread about this that I haven't seen. Well basically I was hoping to pick myself up a new pair of headphones. I did some research and I narrowed it down to either one of headphones in the Sennheiser HD25 range or else a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 Pros. My main use for the headphones would just be listening to music from my iPod on the go, although I do plan on taking up DJing in the near future. I'm a big fan of Over-Ear headphones, and for that reason I'm slightly leaning towards the HD 280 Pro's but I looked around and I couldn't find any articles or videos directly comparing these two headphones and i was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with either of these or any good advice on which one of these to pick up?
    Thanks in advance.
    -Sam

Comments

Advertisement