Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad 2 best deals

• 07-01-2012 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Any ideas where to get the best priced iPad 2?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Graham 1 wrote: »
    Any ideas where to get the best priced iPad 2?

America

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Same price everywhere, except America, or Apple refurb store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Graham 1

Thanks for that, saves me wasting my time pricing around different retailers here. Which model would you recommend for someone just using it for the Internet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Thanks for that, saves me wasting my time pricing around different retailers here. Which model would you recommend for someone just using it for the Internet?

16 gig wifi.also try adverts for a second hand one

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Or if not in any major rush, when the iPad 3 comes out soon, it will drop in price!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Wi-fi 16GB would be plenty, I've a Wi-fi + 3G 16GB, never used the 3G once cause of the price really(Pay as you go) but if you can justify ~€10 a month bill pay for a GB of data then obviously get the 3G version.

I find that I rarely need to use internet on the go and am always near a wi-fi hotspot when I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭newfrontier

if you know someone with a vat number you can buy them in viking for 387...Basically the same price as the us shows how we are being screwed by the VAT man..

Advertisement